Terms & Condition
These Terms of Service, referred to as the “Agreement,” govern your use of the services from the website www.REVIVO.in (“Website”), the telephonic conversation and the WhatsApp conversation on recorded lines. Collectively, these platforms are referred to as the “Platform.”
By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. It is recommended that you review this Agreement periodically to ensure your understanding of the terms and conditions that apply to the Platform and the purchase of services (“services”). This Agreement does not supersede any other written agreement you may have with Vikhush Enterprises Private Limited (“VEPL”) for other products or services. In case of any conflict between this Agreement and another agreement you have with VEPL, the terms of the other agreement will prevail.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, please discontinue your use of the Platform. To print a copy of this Agreement, you can click the print button on your browser toolbar.
By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and possess the legal capacity to understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. VEPL reserves the right to terminate your membership and deny access to the Platform if you are below eighteen (18) years of age or unable to enter into a legally binding contract.
VEPL grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Platform, subject to the terms outlined in this Agreement. You agree not to violate any laws while using the Platform and not to interfere with or disrupt its functioning.
You acknowledge that all content on the Platform, including the brand name “REVIVO,” such as information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), is owned by VEPL or its licensors. You are explicitly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of VEPL or its licensors. Unless stated otherwise in this Agreement, none of the Content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means without prior written permission from VEPL or the appropriate licensor. However, you are permitted to display, copy, distribute, and download materials from the Platform for personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify the materials and retain all copyright and proprietary notices. Without VEPL’s express written permission, you may not “mirror” any material from the Platform or any other server. Any permission granted under this Agreement terminates automatically without notice if you violate any of the terms. In such cases, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
When using the Platform, you must not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that:
- Belongs to someone else and to which you have no right.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, related to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful.
- Harms minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any current law.
- Deceives or misleads the recipient about the origin of messages or communicates grossly offensive or menacing information.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity that poses a threat to the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, jeopardizes friendly relations with foreign countries, disrupts public order, incites the commission of a recognizable offense, obstructs the investigation of any offense, or insults any nation.
You are explicitly prohibited from collecting information about other users from the Platform, as well as from downloading or copying any information through unsolicited access with the purpose of directly communicating with them or for any other reason.
Any usage of the Platform that is not expressly permitted under this agreement is strictly forbidden.
SERVICES, ORDERING PROCESS, AND PRICING
VEPL currently delivers services listed on the Platform in Gurgaon & Delhi (“Operating Locations”). We are unable to fulfill orders in any other location apart from the Operating Locations as of now. Any changes to VEPL’s Operating Locations will be stated on the Platform.
All services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to set the bill values on orders, reject all or part of an order, and discontinue services without prior notice, even if an order has already been placed.
While we make efforts to accurately display services descriptions, steps followed, and precautions taken, and the expected results, we cannot guarantee nor take responsibility for any defects that may arise due to fabric aging or thread deformity or colour bleeding which is manufacturing defect, mis-keep at the consumer end with prolonged use, of the clothing. We have all the rights to send such clothes back unprocessed without any prior information. Clothes inspection happen at our processing unit, and that would be considered as final. Pickup/Delivery executives do not do any inspection of the garments collected, rather just count the number of pieces submitted. Prices, General Terms & Conditions, and Descriptions of the services may change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any price modifications, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services.
The Platform allows you to place orders for Products in standard quantities, and the price displayed for each Services is calculated based on the standard quantity. You are required to clear the dues of the invoice at the time of invoice generation or at the time of delivery. No delivery shall be made is the payment is not made. The subscription packages are always prepaid, non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Any offers provided on the Platform are subject to additional terms and conditions listed on the Platform related to such offers, in addition to this Agreement.
VEPL holds proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Services. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, reselling, or redistributing any Services delivered and/or distributed by VEPL.
DELIVERY, HANDLING CHARGES, AND TAXES
VEPL reserves the right to charge delivery and handling fees, as determined by VEPL from time to time, along with applicable taxes as per the bill value of the order submitted
While VEPL strives to deliver orders in a timely manner, there may be situations where the actual delivery time of a services varies from the time mentioned during the ordering process. VEPL will keep you informed of any delays in service delivery.
It is essential to count the articles at the time of delivery. Any concerns regarding missing or lost articles will not be addressed by VELP later on. We have a grievance window of 24 hours where you can report any issues related to dirty or uncleaned clothes, improper pressing, packaging related concern, delivery delay addresal, and any other aspects that are unsatisfactory.
Intellectual Property and Third-Party Links
VEPL owns the REVIVO brand and the Platform, holding exclusive rights, title, and ownership of all intellectual property rights associated with its brand and the Platform.
Occasionally, VEPL may provide links to third-party websites or other services on the Platform. You acknowledge that VEPL is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any third-party services linked from the Platform.
In addition to offering Services, this Platform also provides information, both directly and through third-party links, about clothes upkeep and proper maintenance to best reflect your style. Such information is intended for general use, and you rely on it at your own risk. We will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages arising from the use of this information. Furthermore, for any third-party content displayed or accessed through the Platform, the responsibility lies solely with the person or entity making it available.
To access and utilize the Platform, you may need to register by providing the necessary information. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of this information.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. We cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password. The billing information you provide, including payment details, billing address, and other payment information, must be accurate. Providing false or inaccurate information or engaging in fraudulent or unlawful activities through the Platform may result in immediate termination of this Agreement.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Platform, you grant VEPL a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, and assign such content in any form, through all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. VEPL does not have the ability to control the nature of user-generated content on the Platform. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and any content you post. VEPL is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from user posts or interactions. VEPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to monitor interactions between users and to remove any objectionable content.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
Attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, or tamper with any code or software on the Platform.
Violate the security of the Platform by unauthorized access, bypassing encryption or other security measures, data mining, or interfering with any host, user, or network.
Utilize the Platform for illegal spam activities, such as collecting email addresses and personal information from others or sending mass commercial emails.
Unless you notify us in writing of your intention to opt out of further direct and indirect marketing communications and solicitations, you agree to continue receiving emails, calls, and messages through different mediums for soliciting Services.
You may choose to opt out of receiving future marketing and solicitation communications by following these steps:
Send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEPL Disclaimer of Warranties:
Your utilization of this Platform carries inherent risks. The Platform, Services, and offers are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, VEPL explicitly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, and non-infringement with respect to the Services or Platform, as well as any reliance or use of the Platform or Services.
Any advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from this Platform does not create any warranty beyond what is expressly stated herein, including any guarantees regarding the results from the use of the Products or the correction of any defects in the Products.
VEPL Limitation of Liability:
The entire liability of VEPL and your exclusive remedy, whether in law, equity, or otherwise, related to the use of the Services, Products, offers, or any breach of this Agreement, is solely limited to the amount you paid in the last month, excluding shipping, delivery costs, and taxes, for Services purchased through the Platform.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, VEPL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from this Agreement or the use of the Platform, Services, and offers in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or inability to use the Platform, Services, or offers; (2) the cost of obtaining substitute Services; or (3) any lost profits, goodwill, loss, theft, or corruption of user information that you may allege.
You agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VEPL, its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns from any liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, brought by third parties relating to or arising from (1) your violation of any provision of this Agreement, including your breach of warranties, representations, and obligations; (2) your use of the Platform, Products, or offers; (3) infringement of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, including VEPL, by you; or (4) any information or data provided to VEPL by you. VEPL may seek written assurances from you regarding your promise to indemnify VEPL when threatened with a suit or sued by a third party. Failure to provide such assurances may be considered a material breach of this Agreement. VEPL has the right to participate in your defense against any third-party claim related to your use of the Platform, Products, or offers, with counsel of its choice at its expense. VEPL will reasonably cooperate in your defense of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You have sole responsibility to defend VEPL against any claim, but you must obtain VEPL’s prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Platform or Products.
VEPL reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time in compliance with applicable law by posting the amendments or the amended Agreement on this Platform. VEPL may notify you of the amendments by indicating the last revised date on top of this Agreement or by other means. The amended Agreement becomes effective immediately upon posting on the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform after any such amendments are posted constitutes your ongoing acceptance of the Agreement, including the amendments.
VEPL shall not be considered in default or held liable for any delay, interruption, or cessation in the performance of its obligations under this agreement due to circumstances beyond its control, such as earthquakes, floods, fires, storms, natural disasters, acts of God, wars, terrorism, pandemics, lockdown conditions, armed conflicts, labor strikes, lockouts, or boycotts.
Cessation of Operation
VEPL reserves the right to cease the operation of the Platform and/or the distribution of Services and/or offers provided on the Platform at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
This Agreement, including the referenced policies and guidelines, constitutes the complete agreement between you and VEPL, superseding any prior agreements relating to the subject matter herein.
Effect of Waiver
The failure of VEPL to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the parties as reflected in the provision
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gurgaon, Haryana.
In the event of any dispute between you and VEPL during your use of the Platform or thereafter, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by an independent and neutral third-party arbitral institution identified by VEPL. The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and governed by the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
This arbitration agreement shall remain in effect even after the termination of this Agreement.
Waiver of Class Action Rights
By entering into this Agreement, you hereby waive any right you may have to participate in a class action or similar procedural device, joining claims with those of others. Any claims arising from or related to this agreement must be asserted individually.
VEPL reserves the right to terminate your access to the Platform without prior notice if it reasonably believes, at its sole discretion, that you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, you will no longer have permission to use the Platform, and VEPL may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Platform is terminated, VEPL reserves the right to take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access. This Agreement shall remain in effect indefinitely unless and until VEPL, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, decides to terminate it.
Use of Platform outside Operating Locations
VEPL does not guarantee the appropriateness or availability of the Platform, Services, or offers for use in locations other than the Operating Locations.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The pickup and delivery charges are ₹50 for both side (pickup and drop), and if your bill exceeds ₹300+gst, then pickup and drop service is free.
2. 100% stain removal isn’t guaranteed. We aren’t responsible for fastness/running of colour /shrinkage in dry cleaning service
3. In case the garment gets damaged/loss in the process, maximum liability is five times of tariff charges
4. We are not responsible for fastness / running of colour / shrinkage / damage to embellishments / embroidery work / distortion/ dis-proportion on the garments during process – its majorly a property of the fabric used in the article manufacturing and not the process
5. Every effort is made to remove stains under dry clean services, but REVIVO will not be responsible for stubborn and un-removable stains
6. Timelines conveyed are tentative in nature. Every effort is made to deliver clothes on time, however due to certain unforeseen circumstances, if delivery is delayed, we will keep you arrange the delivery timeline for next day.
7. Please note that we will not be responsible if the garments are not collected within 15 days from the date of scheduled delivery. Unless, the customer has given prior information about the delay.
8. We accept no liability for any loss or damage of the clothes arising due to fire, burglary, natural disaster etc.
9. The tariff of branded articles, high end designer labels. designer wear (worth above INR.5000) will be decided on a case to case basis depending on the complexity of the garments. Customer needs to inform the same at booking.
10. We will undertake the cleaning process/charge the tariff accordingly for the designer wear based on the recommendations given by designer, provided our technology supports the same.
11. All disputes are subject to Haryana’s jurisdiction only.
12. We may use the images of your clothes for promotional purposes.
13. All articles are accepted at customers risk at the time of delivery. Upon delivery, it is the customer’s responsibility to count/check/assess the garments properly in the presence of our delivery executive. Once our delivery executive has left the customer’s location, brand cannot be held responsible for anything unreported
14. It is important to note that the delivery timelines provided are approximate and, in specific unavoidable situations, there may be a slight extension of a few days.
15. Once articles are collected and invoiced, they are non-returnable. Requests for pickup cancellations must be made prior to the arrival of the pickup executive at the customer’s location. If the customer chooses to cancel the pickup after the pickup executive has arrived, a visiting charge of 100 rupees will be applicable.
16. Customer is responsible for inspecting the articles before submission for laundry/dry cleaning; defects are processed as received and then delivered as is; no complaints shall be entertained post-delivery. Brand is not responsible for pre-existing stain, defects, cut, burn, soiled, fungal XYZ problems on the articles
17. Brand conducts a final inspection (in terms of number of the articles collected, weight, category, existing defects) of articles collected under an order, before processing. Brand reserves the right to process articles without customer approval post-submission.
18. During pickup, the rider creates a provisional challan with estimated pricing for collected items. The item’s brand/label, embellishments, and category are finalized at our processing unit, leading to the issuance of the final invoice. Please note that the rider’s challan is not the final bill.
19. Woolen articles and sweatshirts are excluded from laundry services.
20. Order cancellation is not permitted after the invoice is generated. If you wish to cancel the order after invoice generation, the full invoice amount must be paid to halt the processing midway. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for the canceled order to be delivered back.
21. Discount coupons, vouchers, and offers are not applicable on weekends, specifically on Saturdays and Sundays.